Saturday, June 18, 2011

Cosmetics.

I searched for Makeup tutorials and whatnot, and I decided to try the Ulzzang makeup.
I'm not sure about the Japanese style, but maybe next time. :)

If you guys don't know what ulzzang is, then Google! Sorry, I'm kinda lazy to put the meaning here. :(

I tried something called "Gold Cat"? Sorry if I got the name wrong. :/

Note::

  • I didn't put on any circle,colour lenses like those ulzzangs do.
  • I didn't put on any fake eyelashes cause I was kinda lazy to remove them later LOL.
  • I didn't put on any concealer or blusher or whatever on my face like those ulzzangs do....cause I wouldn't like my pimples to go all black-head on me.
  • This makeup is quite heavy for me, but idk why the camera made it so natural-looking. ._.
  • I definitely did not photoshop anything, or else you wouldn't be seeing my pores.
  • No eyebrow pencil, my eyebrows are natural LOL.
  • [Random Note]::Please wash off face properly after you put on cosmetics! :D 

This is how the eye looks like. :) I didn't try those other styles cause I heard that dark skin wouldn't go well with ulzzang makeup, so doing this is quitee a risk already.

Don't mind the nose and pimpless/pores. Teehee. :)
Closed eyes. Teehee, yet again, the pimples/pores/nose.

And then, I decided to add alittle touch of lipgloss. I bought it from Temptation, just like my eyeshadow. :)
You might not see much difference, but that's cause it takes a few layers for the colour to show on my lips.
-And no, it's not that it's bad quality, I tried some expensive brands too.-
This lipgloss smells like strawberry. :)


Eye and lip, viola! LOL okay, so I don't really look nice in this. Buttt like I said, it's not so suitable for dark skinned people like me. :)

And this might be my new Twitter profile pic!
I still can't relax yet, need to do some last-minute project stuff and , of course, Math homework.
Leave a comment if you can, readers! :D

Better get some shut-eye, haven't been sleeping much lately due to the projects.
Goodnight!
:

No comments:

Post a Comment