Monday, June 20, 2011

Step Off The Stage.

B2ST is coming to Malaysia on the 1st of July! 
And, as usual, I'm not going.
I've honestly never been to a concert. Though, I wouldn't like to have bruises and scratches and lost limbs.

Good thing is, I might be going to this charity event about a couple of days after the concert.
Well, charity is better right? teehee.

Mr.Anthony's class was fun today cause we wrote our names on a piece of paper, pass it around to the class and then they have to write a comment about us, as many as they want. Then the paper gets passed back to us so we could see what they say about us... thou we don't really know who the people are, since they didn't write their names or anything.

We even wrote about the teacher, LOL. 
I'll tell you what I wrote soon, have to go bind up my project, and I'm project-burdened-free! Incredulous!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment