Monday, June 6, 2011

This might cost some readers.

Here's a lesson for myself.... to not change my blog for another unless I can afford to buy all those codings and stuff.

Yknow why I changed (again) to Blogger? And for awhile?
Well, I had wordpress, I know it's a good blogging site for some and all, and I thought so too.

But after I joined, I found out that you can only choose themes from their site designs. Not only that, you also have to pay to be able to code your blog.

The posting is kinda complicating for me, and I can't edit my fonts much like how I do here.

Yeahhh, theres alottt more reasons, but my main goal is to explore blogging sites and see which ones are nice enough to use.

So, I highlyyyyy recommend Blogger to you guys. :)

Oh well, no changing blogs for while, I'm seriously very sorry.
Byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment