Thursday, June 23, 2011

Very Temporary Relaxation.

one of my favourite brand..for some reason.
All my projects are done with, and I can finally relax... for awhile.
I'm starting to have this weird growth of pimples on my face, makes me think it's a mosquito bite cause it itches first.. the second I scratch it, the pimples just suddenly appear as if they were there the whole time.

Hopefully, they'll be gone soon. :/
I just finished the badminton tournament! :) We won the first round, though I keep feeling bad cause our opponents were only Form2.

I was freaking nervous at first, cause I have never participated in a tournament before... so yeah.

I lost at the 2nd one though, but it was kinda fun. :) Filled with laughter and hitting each other with the shuttlecock. We had to rush, so yeah. The thing was over in about.... 5-10mins?

To Ratu, Winnie Say, Wai Ching and Pei Chern, good game! :D teehee.
-currently searching for a nice wallpaper that actually fits my laptop screen....yes, it's so difficult so far-
Toodles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment