Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Wouldn't Mind Daily Trips.

This will be a seriously long post. You just can't imagine. Considering I'm the person who would take pics of everyone and everything..... and it's been two days..... So yeah. LONG.

It was Saturday morning when I arrived at KL. Just stayed at home with mom.

Mom:: What you wanna eat for dinner?
Me:: Buffet! 8D
Mom:: Which hotel? I also wanna eat. 8O


Me and mom searched for hotels and stuff, then we decided to go DoubleTree.
 The view isn't so nice... cause it was already getting late.. and it was from the car window.

 The hotel is... not bad actually. Though... too quiet for my taste. There's literally like... very few people.
 My once-skinny-now-loose jeans are making my legs kinda.....
 Makan Kitchen, yep. This place is kind of for those who just LOVE local Malaysian food and nothing else.
 The entrance right after the lift..
 Our table settings. LMAO. :D
 We kind of ate ALOT. There was only Malay, Chinese and Indian food though. No Italian, Sushi, etc.

Mom told me to go to the dessert are after gobbling up food and take one of everything....Though she wasn't that glad to see what I brought back. :P
This iced dessert is a MUST to try. It's really sweet and the contents inside isn't like your original ones from the stalls. 
 The satays are also fantastic. It's like... better than the others I've ever tasted.
 Jaeden enjoying his Guava, thinking it's that sweet Jambu Air thingy.
 I wonder who got this for Jaeden... and I didn't really get to taste it. :(
 Guess what the golden thing on the top is? No, it's not coffee beans. It's chocolate! :D
 My bro is dodging the camera "wiping his face".
 My mom asked me to take a pic in the toilet... cause she said it was kinda nice and stuff. LOL.
 Random deco shots.


The next morning, we went to eat dimsum with Sze and my other relatives. They were kind of like... 2 hours late LMAO. But it's okay. :D 
You can guess that this is 1U. :) The drawings are seriously impressive... seeing that some of the artists are ranged from 3months-11years.
 Random shot of the plate that holds the wet towels.
 After that, Sze and her siblings followed by my other cousin followed my mom around 1U. 
I finally bought earrings that are allowed to be worn at school and just stuck with it, it was seriously painful when I was putting it on.

Me and Sze in the make-up area.
We then went to Neway, only to find that we have this Happy Hour thingy. That meant we could stay for 5 hours in a damn cheap price!

And since our KTV room had a mirror.

 Me and Sze both ordered the same thing... but I took the bread cause Sze doesn't like garlic bread.
 We used the mirror and faced it while singing and jumping on the couch for the next 5 hours we were there. 

We had to leave for our dinner with the relatives again, and we went to this Chinese restaurant.
My soon-to-be cousin-in-law went and ordered one fish for each person. 

I thought I was about to have NIGHTMARES.
Yknow... the nightmares where you get attacked by fishes.
Sze was using my headphones to try them out LOL.
But I could say... this was a very fun weekend.

Oh, and farewell Bodoh cousin of mine! hahah. :D
Thanks for being the chauffeur and tutor, see you soon!

Toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment