Friday, July 22, 2011

Once In A Blue Moon.

Been awhile since I drank Bubble Tea... though this was the first time I actually bought it from outside the school  compound. I bet mom might get some kinda paranoid moment when she finds out LOL.

I finally have Maple... yet again!(Thanks to KayJie)  But I'm gonna use Private Server. Why? @cash is love. That's all to say.

Yeah...so... I did my English Oral for PMR, gave the examiner some tea and she's really friendly. :)
We all got full marks! asdfghjkl..

Failed attempt of editing! ...sort of....
-Oh, and I only watermark editted photos.-
My eyes hurt when I took the pic cause I wasn't wearing any contact lenses/specs. :/

Go to Picnik.com and edit your photo today! :D

It's kinda like... 1AM now.. and I'm kinda forgetful on past events. 
I'm also going to KL tomorrow. More pics?
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment