Sunday, July 17, 2011

This Place Brings Back So Much Memories.

Yes, the hospital does bring lots of memories.
I had to wake up early despite a Sunday to go back to the hospital to visit my grandma. The minute I went in the room, I saw my beloved auntie! (yes, she's younger than me)

And.... No pics of her cause she kept dodging my camera. -_-
We went to Starbucks for breakfast (Her first time there LOL).
Mine is the Hot Chocolate (left) and aunt's was the Cappuccino (right). We also ordered the Tiramisu... since auntie had no idea what it was. It tasted aweshum thou. :)

 Random photography is a MUST.
 My eyes go all sleepy-looking when I take off my specs LOL.

My aunt kinda had to leave shortly after to watch HP7 (ENVY.) I kinda stayed at the hospital and just snapped around.

My dad then brought me and the relatives to this restaurant nearby to eat rice and porridge. -_-

 Before My aunt went back, we also bought magazines.... well... me mostly. Wasn't so expensive, luckilly.
The stuff I got:
I actually was wondering if the Avril Lavinge poster only had one side... but when I turned it over, I had the best surprise!
 B2ST is the Best! Teehee.
I have no idea where to hang it up yet. Above the bed? On the wall? Nah, my mom will slaughter me.
So for now.... it's safely kept in the drawer with the two booklets.
IknowIdressweirdsobs.

Universal Studios shirt from.... Universal studios.
Jumpsuit(thing) from Sherry.
Real specs with extremely high power from M.O.G.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment