Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm a Sagittarius. Never trust me.

Got this limited-edition polaroid camera. Yup, it's Barbiee. 
Hahah, just kidding. It's an old toy I used to have. :)
Yeah, you obviously won't fall for this right? trololol.

I got the title from FaceBook.
There was a status that said 
NEVER believe in 3 people ♥ Sagittarius, Aries, Pisces. They are the most selfish and mean.
                                NEVER lose 3 people ♥ Taurus, Cancer, Capricorn. They are the most sincere and true lovers.
NEVER leave 3 people ♥ Virgo, Libra, Scorpio. They can keep secrets, friendship , and they can see your tears.
NEVER reject 3 people ♥ Leo, Gemini, Aquarius .They are true, honest friends. :)

I don't know about you, but I find this hilarious. :)
And since I'm a Sagi, I'm selfish, mean and untrustable. TEEHEE.

Kind of a big day tomorrow, filled with events and whatnot.

Today was epic too. :) me and Addy went to steal the radio... success! hahah.
Also did the banner thing with some classmates for Maths and Science Day tomorrow. Love school events so much, cause there's no studies! :D

Will post more tomorrow.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment