Sunday, August 7, 2011

Might Give You Nightmares.

Went shopping with dad today, and we bought 2 pairs of jeans, one long and one medium-length. :)
The long jeans were so damn expensive cause they were from Levi's. :/

I tried to experiment with GIMP, since I was too lazy to look at tutorials.
I decided to try putting on makeup using it.... and yeah, seriously looked like I used Paint. LOL.

The first one, I didn't do anything but the eyes. :) 
The SECOND one, however, might just give you nightmares.
I made the eyes "pop out" a little by adding thick eyeliner and pink lenses.

Well, obviously not real lenses, I couldn't even wear prescriptive ones. Optician says no no. ._.
And this one... yeah. Just the eyes. :) Wanted to do the hair too, but that'll just make it look more fake than it already is trololol. 
IKR. I feel like a..... cartoon. ._.

Well, time to go and get some early rest. Need to prepare for more bad results.
And yknow, just knowing I have school tomorrow is enough to ruin my mood already.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment