Thursday, August 25, 2011

Roadway To Freedom!

Its been AGES since I blogged! Gosh.
And I owe a lot of pics.
So, you know.... this is going to be a VERY LONG POST. VERY LONG.

Trials are over, so I'm temporarily free. :)
Oh yes... my trip to KL! But not without the pic of me and Kei when she came to my house.
I'll show you the others after tomorrow. :P teehee!
Oh, and this is Kei reading one of the LookBooks I bought. 
 It started off with my mom picking me and my bro up to her house on Saturday.... then we just rested awhile... ate Korean Food after so long! :D woohoo!

Many KPOP celebrities ate here... 
(Ukiss, Rain, Jay Park, etc.....)

We ate upstairs for the first time. :) And heres a decoration beside our table!
 Beanie was playing with food. ._.
Oh, my mom was ordering like mad..... and she could eat so much omg. Oh well. Genetics. :D

I ordered Kimchi Soup, and ended up crying and sweating so much. -_-
Yes, I just can't take spicy food.... no matter how little the spicyness is... but I can't help it! It's so freaking delicious!

Another decoration.....

We ordered these about 2-3 times trololol.

Oh yes, and I currently LOVE cabbage wrap. :) yknow.... wrapping the meat up in cabbage/lettuce (lolsry I'm not sure ;-;) And adding stuff to it... and then stuffing it into your mouth in one go.
Went to Sze's house... then she stayed over at my mom's while we talk about everything. :)
Oh yes... we spent the whole day together on Sunday. 

My mom brought us out for breakfast at this mee hon soup shop.... and none of us could finish except for my bro. -_-

Camwhore in the car on the way to Pavilion! 

Jaeden is pleased.

We just walked around in Pavilion after splitting up into two groups and we walked around the mall! 
Unfortunately, we could only explore half of it. -_-

I HAD to take these pics! :) they were so aweshum~
Okay fine no more words... just pictures.... unless I feel like it.


 OMG YES. THIS SHOP ASDFGHJKL.
This Japanese shop sells nothing but polaroid cameras of many kinds!
 I think I'm going to krai.;-;
 Domo says hi. :)

 Guess where? I bought something for someone here too, using my whole wallet money I had. ._.
You know who you are, hope you like it! :)

Met up with my mom when I was done, and we decided to drive back home to rest awhile.
My mom bought Mochi for us!

Mine was chocolate, Sze's was vanilla and my bro's was pandan I guess.
 Me and Sze.... (and my adorable little mochi)
 Blurrer shot. -_- Sze got those specs for RM5 LOL.
 I randomly took a pic of the outside scenery. :)
We reached my mom's house and.... we camwhored. Again.
I feel as if I have a lion's head. ._.
 Trololol.


 Sze told me to take a pic of the specs, the flash ones were better, so I just saved this. :)
We went to steamboat for dinner, and this one had many Malaysian celebrity customers. 
On the way to the washroom, there's a mini-zoo-thing!


We were wondering if this huge tortoise was real... and it was! ._. 

 Random pic of food! (Coconut goes great with steamboat!)
 After the meal, me and Sze wanted to camwhore infront of this pond, but failed so badly. -_-
Someone threw an eaten prawn! LMAO.

 Jaeden was waiting for the balloon to be made. He looks so tiny omg.
This, my dear readers, is a balloon machine gun! :D
Btw, mom was all scared of balloons.

Mom: Omg so scary the balloon.
Balloon person: You big girl already, why still so scared of balloon?

LOL.

Jaeden got a balloon sword as a bonus too. :)
Ending this pic-spam with Sze and Jaeden!
Oh well, my hands hurt and all from this... Wow, almost an hour already. ._.
Urgh. I hope the holidays would be nice. :)

Tomorrow, a big day!
Good Night~

No comments:

Post a Comment