Sunday, August 14, 2011

Shave And A Haircut.... 7283 Bits!

Title from Roger Rabbit. :)
Went to Jusco with dad today, just to grab some lunch/tea break. Met my cousin. She's working there. :)
I ordered the usual! Sorry,I only took a picture of my drink. ._. The food just disappeared...into my mouth.

Chocolate!
Before going to Jusco, I went to the hair salon. For a haircut! :)
 Just my fringe actually. Nothing else.... and I do NOT want to cut my hair short. Ever.

Act cute face? TROLOLOL.
 I bought my friends big correction tapes. :D woohoo! And they're colourful too.
Oh, and other stuff I bought for myself.

I also saw this hot guy in this shop.... my dad says he's the manager? ._. 
I also find that he likes walking around, cause I saw him about a couple of times everytime he decided to have a stroll around Jusco.
And he changed his style! asdfghjkl.
Outfit of the day, 
Sequin/glitter/rhinestone shirt from ZARA...(I think)
Supposedly skinny jeans from Levi's.

Oh, I'm also upgrading my phone right now, cause yknow, it keeps failing when it almost finishes, pisses me off everytime. So, I'm PRAYING it works. 

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment