Friday, August 5, 2011

Should I Even Think About Smiling?

My eyes were feeling extremely irritated and tired while taking the pic cause I wasn't wearing lenses or specs.
Ahyes and screw the squishy things below my eye. ;-;

Results? I don't know what to say, My tears tell it all. Teehee. :D
I'm starting to sleep damn early these days.... I used to sleep at 2AM the earliest... now I'm dozing off at 12.

Though it doesn't help at all cause I'll wake up at least four times every night no matter how early I sleep.
The camp for guys at our school is like.... so much fun than the Girl Guides! :(
But it's okay, at least I had fun at that camp too. :)

Chicken Dance Chicken Dance~ trololol.

Gonna go sleep now. My eyes feel extraa tired right this moment.
TGIF everyone, TGIF.
Sweet Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment