Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Passport To Romance.

Didn't bring my camera over to the prom, so I just camwhored at home.
Thank youu to mom for the make-up. She's so the awesome. :)
Oh, I had a hair-crisis at first... but I just solved it all with this headband.
 Probably how I looked. TROLOLOL.
I look like an elementary school girl. 8( Teehee at least I look young. 
I kind of screwed up the performance. :/ ugh. I saw the video and it was......horrible. 

But the other performances were AWESOME.
The beatbox was so amazing. :D
After that was when I danced with my friends.... the lighting effect made me wanna vomit. :(
But now, everytime I listen to Party Rock Anthem, I think of prom. :)
....Some random pic to make the post longer....
Oh, and I took a pic with JiaWun. :)
Credits to her for the pic!

I'll be posting the KL post after this. I'm so busy and crap.
Stay Tuned! (again)

No comments:

Post a Comment