Thursday, November 24, 2011

Old , Everlasting Friendship.

It's been so long since I've seen Ju-li! Jellybean.
We've been friends/neighbors since I moved in at the age of 8. :)

It's almost been more than a year since we actually talked with each other, but we still talked openly about everything without actually feeling awkward. :) Even silence isn't awkward. (But we were never silent anyways.)

Went to another neighbor's wedding dinner. Ate till I bloated up, and Jelly Ju-li came to my house. :)

Oh yes and we camwhored like hell.... unfortunately only a few will be posted here.
 She tried my shatter nail colour.... kind of a fail lol.

 This pattern is awesome.
 KayJie, I wore this shirt and skinny jeans. :) 
 Random pictures of nail products. 

Skype is now an aunteh-hotline to me btw. :p
Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment