Saturday, December 3, 2011

Behind Closed Curtains.

Okay, after such a long time editing photos, I have come up with a whole collection of photoshoot pics!
And.... yeah. I'm still learning...so.... it's not really an amazing/good one.
Not all the pics I have are published, sorry. :) But I will be making one of them as my header.

Hope it's a little bit presentable... at least? :) 
And if you find the make-up to be strange, I'm sorry! It's my fault D:
Just a quick reminder, almost all the pics are photoshopped except for the last few ones.. too lazy to watermark. 

Let's start with KEI! 






And... erhm, my pics. You could use them for Haunted houses if you like. :D 






Sulking cause the photoshoot so far was bad LOL.


Now for the un-photoshopped ones!



 Testing my camera zooming skills. :D TEEHEE.


 Kei's nails. 



Inspiration by: LOVE Look Book.
Make-up inspiration: Michelle Phan's Rainbow eyes and Cherry Blossom.

No comments:

Post a Comment