Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 1 Of The Holiday Fun.

Yep, I'm just gonna post day-by-day in each post. :) So it won't be so long and whatnot.
Oh with the pics!
I went out with Sze, her bro and erhm, Bodoh. Yeah, I'm gonna call him that for some reason. :)
We went to the Curve to watch Kung Fu Panda 2! Wahahahah.

The three of them had their first Subway meal too. :) Second time for muaa.

Since we still had alot of time, we decided to play Snooker.
Don't ask. My skills suck. It's been years since I even touched the pool table or whatever. -_-
 We played for about two rounds, and then we rushed off for the movie.
Skipping the awkward 10min ads and all, the movie was nicee. :) Thou, it's my second time watching it. I will never get tired of the show, seriously. :D
We went to the arcade after the movie and spent about a few hours in there. ._.
Me and Szee played the "Find The Difference" game, and we actually beat the high score showed on the screen. ;D Unfortunately, Bodoh beat our score. -_-

Ah, the racing game. Gosh. At least I can actually steer properly this time.
 We camwhored in the washroom LMAO.
 I look like I'm 21 right? My mom dolled me up like this cause she didn't like what I wore that morning. -_-

We split up with the guys and walked around, bought some stuff too. :)
And then we came across this movie event. There was this photoshoot thingy where you can dress up, but I think it's for kids only. I never had a photoshoot when I was a kid kay. :(
Kung Fu Pandaaaa!!!!!! 
 ....Never heard of this movie before. LOL.
 I used to watch this on Cartoon Network! And I can't believe they're gonna make a movie out of it. :D
 Teehee, they're so tiny.
 The costumes are uberr awesome. :D I had an urge to just take the outfits and make a run for it.
 Oh yeah, I'm supposed to tag Szee on this in Facebook. Soon!
 I wonder who's signatures are those though....
 We had some Tutti Frutti too. :D My second time too! Wahahahahh.
 So mouth-watering. At least now I'm sick, so I don't have much of an appetite right now... or else I'll get kinda cranky and whatnot.
 Random camwhore pic. URGH. I gained weight. ._.
 We had dinner at Steamboat since the three of them haven't eaten it for so long. :)
 Our finished meal! Teehee. I didn't have time to take pics of the food cause I was too busy eating them.
Random pic of Szee in the car. :)

2nd day coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment