Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 2.

Might post about two days here... since the photos aren't much. 

DAY 2.
Sze went to 1U with her friend, while mom brought me there too for her little cosmetics stuff and whatnot. And... to buy some... girl stuff? LOL. 

We had lunch at Kopitiam as usual, since the last time we had lunch at that New York restaurant, the food scared my mom. ._.

Oh, and Szee found us there as well. :)
 My mom and I were talking about yknow... the stuff friends talk about. Yes, my mom is like my friend too sometimes. :) My mom tells me about her highschool days and the epicness of it all.
 I ordered Teh Tarik, then my mom went all naggy and said:
"Eh! Don't order Teh Tarik again. It's bad for your health. You'll get cancer. I read this article on the newspaper about etc. etc....."

Yeah, my mom and her sisters are like that LOL.
Me and Szee sometimes get nagged by our moms about the same thing, everything they tell us is from the newspaper. In fact, each sister talks about a different topic. -_-
 So... yeah. We seriously don't need to read the newspaper anymore.
We bought our random stuff and went back, and I had no choice but to cut my nails cause it's kinda annoying when you try to take out your contact lenses. They just won't come off!

So yeah, that's how long my nails were. :D 

Okay fine, I'll post the 3rd day in the next post. Hope the words don't bore you and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment