Monday, July 4, 2011

Aching Arms.

I'm gonna update now cause SherLynn has been telling me to update twice LOL.
Had an injection for tetanus today! It was kinda fun actually. :)
Thou, the pain was kinda bad after they were done and all that... and now my left arm feels like jelly. ._.

Oh well, incoming long post from KEY CLUB's "Food For Thought" event yesterday. :D
Not gonna show you what I wore cause.... yeah I was kinda badly rushed and all.
Went to Premier Hotel, and I thought I was like... almost half an hour late for the thing... turns out I was just in time. :D
 First performance was by our school. :) Desshi Girl~ (However you spell it :x)
 Ballroom deco. :)

 She was singing a Chinese "Cha Cha" song LOL. :)
This was an awesome one. The magician's tricks were really cool. :)
He even pulled me to the stage as a volunteer. The trick he did on me was the one where he chops my hand off..... But yeahhh, my hand is still in place. :) yknow that trick? teehee.
The awesome part is.... I felt the blade pass through my hand or smth.

 Floatin table trick!



 Ribbon dance by the ladies.
 Took the pic of the decor at the center of the table cause it looked aweshum.



 This.... extremely nice.

I didn't take pics of a couple of performances thou. :( The 3-type dances and the one where the guy changes the mask constantly. Those were like... the best performances, that's why I was too engrossed in it that I forgot to take pics.


 Random pics after the event. I was left with some of the form1, 4 and 5.
 Kian Huat and one of the ladies from KEY club. :) (I don't really know them yet since I just became a Kiwanis. :( )
 Random pic in the hotel. :)
 Than then brought us to AEON for some shopping, right after the hotel event. We ate at Windmill. The food was so... so.... love.
And of course, the camwhoring comes last.
Sorry if the font is too plain and it's rushed.... I'm kinda having tuition soon and I haven't taken my dinner. :(
More rushing now!
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment