Friday, July 8, 2011

Camwhoring With Coussie.

My brother used my laptop for a couple of days cause that's how he sucks cause he needed to do this project when he already had a laptop to begin with.


We tried to do smokey eyes...... it was a terrible horrible fail for me cause I have no idea on makeup.
Besides... it was like almost 1AM in the morning and we didn't have much to do that time.

We used Sze's awesome webcam for this. 
Oh, and I'm gonna take a break from KPOP awhile. So darn unhealthy for me atm....
But it doesn't mean I'm not gonna listen to their songs anymoreee.

Ever since I read the stories on the experiences of the lucky fans on BEAST's Malaysia concert,
And the fact that I kept having a feeling that they like Singapore alottt more.... -noideawhy-

Yep, seriously gonna take a break from this.
Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment