Saturday, October 15, 2011

I Scream For Ice-Cream!

Okay, be honest with me in this question.
*Bitch face* How young do I look?
BAHAHAHAHAHAH JKJK.

I just went for a haircut.... and also to the dentist to extract my teeth...around 2?
It was completely painless, from the injection to the extraction, everything.

Went for breakfast with Jaeden!

 Photography from Jaeden:
After the salon, my dad brought me home, and we got ready to go Seremban.
On the way I bought Tutti Frutti!

I've never tried these red-cherry-ball thingies, but I recommend them alot. :)
It's so good that I think I've chosen them over gummy bears.
Annddd now I'm on a kind of strict diet....eating/drinking only cold things.
I skipped around 2 meals yesterday too...

Cause I couldn't have breakfast (it was too late)
And lunch.... I didn't have much of an appetite.
This morning, I only had a piece of cake too.

Oh well then.
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment