Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Freedom!

As you know, PMR is FINALLY over.
Annddd I may have screwed up a couple of papers, so I hope the results wouldn't be so terrible.

To celebrate the freedom, I went to a Karaoke Marathon with Kei today.
Introduced her to B2ST songs, and yknow, many other kpop stuff. :P

I didn't take pics cause... there was nothing to take in the first place.
I did do some random photography while waiting for Kei to pick me up. 
And another one, just one, in the KTV room.
LE PIMPLE..... was painful. It's even placed on the middle of my forehead. -_-
We went shopping after that and we saw this!


Can't see the mascara and eyeliner right? sigh. :(
Funny face teehee. 
I bought some stuff there, though clothes? I wouldn't really take the risk, and I was on a tight budget.
I was also looking for those spray colour for your hair? yep.

They only had black and brown. :/ I shall wait for other colours.
Till then, I hope there are other places that sell those.

I'm going to school tomorrow to help with decorations and other stuff.

Goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment