Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wedding Bells.

My cousin's wedding was beautiful.
And my cousin's wedding planner..... is also another of my cousins.
Wonderful decorations, settings, everything.

One of the deco::

It started with me and my relatives waking up at 5AM for preparations.
It was a Friday, so it means I skipped school, and I didn't mind waking up early, cause it's for a good reason. :)

Went to Starhill Hotel. I wasn't wearing make-up cause I'm gonna be dolled-up later. :/ 

 Me and Sze! Below are our.....toes? trololol.
 My lovely niece! She kept dancing to "Nobody" by Wonder Girls. :)
 It was such a wonderful time camwhoring while waiting for the groom to arrive.
 My brother and.... cousin. ._. 
 Jaeden is pinching himself! WAII.
Me and Sze were standing on the very narrow balcony place while looking at the scenery.
Annndddd we were talking about the things we would be having at school if we didn't attend this wonderful event.

 CAREFUL NOT TO DROP! the camera.
 Sunlight effect shot! (fail)
 He no likey the camera trololol.
Around 10/11AM, Sze joined us for brunch at Coffee Bean.

She kinda took the long way here, so my bro went to find her, then suddenly she arrived from another direction and we ended up having to find for my brother. -_-

Me, Sze and my mom later went to get a makeover on our hair and make-up for the dinner.
And we set off! Oh and the restaurant was breath-taking.

Cousin's photoshoot pic:
 Teehee! I wonder if the cake is real.
 Realize the similarities?
 This was the very first thing that caught my eye on the table:
 HAHAHAH YES. AWESHUMNESS OF CHOCOLATES.
 Sze was performing about 2 songs for the wedding dinner.
And as you can see, she's showing people how good she is at biting her fingernails.
 Anndddd her epic faces/reations to various situations.
LOLJK. She has a very nice voice. :) 
And if you're reading this Szee, NO YOUR VOICE IS NOT FUGLY. :)
 We had some wine, and this is really good wine. Not that bitter and all that.
 Another of the beautiful decos.
 Aurora, woohoo!

Oh yeah, My makeover was a horrible, terrible haircut-gone-wrong situation, so I ended up having those kinds of fringes that make you look like an egghead.
 Blur shot! I suck at camwhoring SOBS.
 OMFG YOU SEE THE EGGHEAD. asdfghjkl.
 Spot the cute boy? TEEHEE.
The part where the couple has to cut the cake was kinda hilarious, especially to me and Sze's mom/and my other aunts and uncles.

They were kinda having a hard time reaching the top of the cake to cut it. hahahahh!

Slept at 1AM+ cause I was so freaking exhausted, but also very satisfied. :)
Went to Sze's house the next day, watched Paranormal Activity 2 while eatin' Dominoes!

My very first Domino pizza. :D
Oh well, time for the next post!

And if you haven't seen the post on Fishball's birthday, scroll down please! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment