Monday, October 31, 2011

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.

This just happened like.... last week? Last Friday. Yes. :)
Me and Szee went to 1U to shop for random stuff and catch a movie.

Another Jaeden Photography. I look like I'm about to die. o.o
 Okay! Back to 1U.
We saw these display stuff made out of recycled items, so I really couldn't resist the urge to snap.





 Went to the old wing, look!
 Halloween stuff! I literally went asdfghjkl, so me and Sze ran downstairs.
 Look at all the stalls!
 Never miss out on the floor deco. :) I was kinda wondering if I could stand there... Cause maybe a giant Anaconda/cat might come out and eat everyone.
 Blood splatters...
In about 10 mins, I spent money buying lots of Halloween stuff and getting a tattoo.
Failed shot! :(
 Went Hokkaido to eat dinner.... to the left to the left~ 
(I've always wanted to say that. Don't question me. 8O)
 Only managed to take a pic of my drink, cause I was so hungry that when the food came I gobbled everything. WAHAHAHAHAH. 8D
Went to watch the movie at around 8:35PM. What movie was it?
Credits to the pic owner btw.

Actually at first I was the one who wanted to watch, so when the movie started I kinda regret everything.
Cause... I have never watched a horror movie in cinemas. So this is the very first time! :)

So yeah, during the movie there were some parts that made us laugh for some reason....
Though only Szee was laughing. I made a conclusion that she was scared to insanity.

Oh, me? I DIED.
Seriously. Constant heart attack, this one. o.o
(So if you saw two girls cowering themselves like worms at the top row, that's us!)

I just saw these when we were going out. SNAP.


 I bought hair-dye!
I bought yellow and purple, so yay! :D I've been wearing the yellow one a couple of times now, haven't tried the purple one yet. See when I can yeah. :)

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment