Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I Shall Not Forgive Myself.

OH YEAHH.
I hope you guys know that this is my really current blog, cause I had a previous one.... 

I freaked when I realized that I didn't reply to the comments left there!
*slaps self repeatedly*
I'm so so so sorry! 

I wouldn't even know if someone commented unless I go into my comments page... which is something I don't usually do... but I will! Now I will. 
I'm gonna need a notification for everything from now on.

Okay! Just in case you guys who comment still read my current blog too, here are the replies.

@Fenily: I guess didn't know because.... wait... when did I post that? Oh. Yeeeaaahhh, I guess it's before the news and the pictures came out. :/ sorry! So that really was a cigarette huh? Well, even though smoking is obviously bad, I wish him good health.

@Joey:Well so far it isn't! Okay fine, the beginning sucked.... up till now! :) And you shall come to my house and have a sleepover! Kay, kay, KAY? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment