Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Face Is Like A Zombie Now.

Extremely random pic which has nothing to do with this post.... credits to the owner.

I am currently undergoing orthodontic treatment.
I actually went to quite some appointments to have x-rays, filling, extraction, all that stuff.
So last Thursday, I thought that my life is complete, now that I can finally have braces!

But I was wrong.
I had to wear functional appliances for 6months or so on my upper teeth before getting braces.

To those who don't know, functional appliances look like this:
I'm currently wearing one with a completely different structure compared to this.
I have to wear it to....flatten my gums? cause since my teeth are jutting out back and forth like that...
It made my upper gums really bumpy.

There are many kinds of structures I guess, seeing from the images of google...
But it really just depends on the condition of your teeth.

The time period of wearing it also depends on your teeth. There's really no fixed time.
I just made that conclusion since I've seen dentists that say the average time period of wearing is...
9 - 12 months. Even 18 months.

My teacher said that some of her friends even had to wear for a couple of years.
But mine is only 6 months. So.... no fixed time.
One of my old photos, hahahah! :)
No pics of me cause..... 

These appliances not only made it impossible to completely close your mouth,
(that's why I am now constantly having my mouth open to an "O" shape like Hyun Seung does sometimes,)

Example:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
credits to the owner, as watermarked.

Yeah. My mouth is just like that now.
Okay fine, maybe Hyun Seung doesn't do it much, but idk why it keeps reminding me of him!
Okay okay he looks cute with that face right? *love love*


(I cancelled that sentence out cause his cuteness is attracting me, and I would always love the boys equally...)

Though, the cuteness.. *twitch*.....
NO. STOP IT. I AM FAITHFUL.

But it also made it very hard to smile or laugh. 
In fact,I'm also talking like.... yknow, like how a person in braces would... i think.
Spittin everywhere and all that LOL.

Uninteresting post right? :( ugh.
Just wanted to tell what happened these days.... which is not much.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment