Thursday, December 29, 2011

Screech Till The Wake Of Dawn.

(I updated my blog with two other posts below. Scroll down to see if you want to. :))
Went out with Sherry and Adriana today. :) Went for KTV, we were there from 1PM+ to 6PM. 
Why yes, it was awesome. But sadly we were too engrossed with singing that we didn't take much pics.

Replacing it with camwhore~
..At least I took a pic of my food..? Chicken Lasagna. b:



I would've photoshopped my face here...
But then again, I'm too lazy and couldn't care less anyways.

I'm lucky that my voice didn't break.... the eardrums of innocent people.

I'm going for school orientation tomorrow, so you have no idea how nervous I am.
Since I've been in my old school 99% of my life, changing into a new one is seriously.. idk. 

I don't even know what they do on orientation day. :(
Wishmeluckkthxbyegoodnight. *dies of nervousness*

No comments:

Post a Comment