Tuesday, January 3, 2012

To A New Year And New Life.

First post of 2012~ the year of the zombie attack.
Went to Desa Park City with mom to celebrate New Year!
I didn't bring my camera this time... so I'm gonna post the pics from my phone. :)

So yeah. Sorry for the low quality.
My finger! D:

 He's a very friendly clown. :) But then after goofing off their clown friend apologized and said they're crazy.

 Ate thai food for dinner. :)



 This stage was filled with more than 10,000 people till around 3AM? The performances were awesome. :)


I'll post the fireworks video soon. :)

Oh, update about my first day?
Turns out that it's gonna be a seriously tiring year...and I'm suddenly elected for the...yearbook?
I'm not sure, everything is so... different from my old school. But change is good right?

I was late this morning... so I was kinda panicking... okay fine. That was an understatement.
In fact, I was hyperventilating and I think there was a symptom of heart attack... and I'm not joking.

But in the end, there were other latecomers....
Met new friends, and I guess I'll have to see myself the rest of the stuff tmr. 

Happy 2012 Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment