Friday, June 8, 2012

Annndd I'm Back.

Liking all the bright colours? :D 
I feel feminine lately. Very feminine. 
I was about to go for the minimal style, but my mind literally filled with girly, bright colours.. Though now I'm desperate for the look again.

Anywho, went out to 1U today in this dress that I got from Rochelle, which, kind of made me look like some 22-year-old slut. :( I solely regret wearing it.

Not that the dress was ugly, it was really nice and mature-looking. I've never actually worn the dress before,  and I was never really into leopard print, so I wanted to try it for once. 
It's probably cause my body size was bigger than hers by a lot, but the skirt was actually going higher up every step I took. And with heels, It didn't make it any better. 

And since many people have already seen it, I guess I'll show it anyway.


I know I look bigger now, But I'll be losing some pounds soon! :)

 Yeah, so if you see a girl wearing this walking around like a wannabe adult, it was me. :( brbcrying

Sadness and embarrassment aside, I bought the Poppin Cookin set! :D
I had the ramen one, but I haven't tried making it yet. 
So I guess I'll be trying this first... by myself.

Like a meal for a lonesome person. :(

Ah kay it's time for dinner. :) Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment