Saturday, June 9, 2012

Home of The Finest Tea In The World.

Went to Pavilion today and had brunch at TWG while waiting for my bro to finish class at uni.

Pictures were taken by phone since I forgot to bring out my camera. :/
 The macarons tasted very different from the others I tried, better actually. :)


 This salad has the strongest smell and taste of cheese EVER. And the lettuce was actually spicy. ._.

 So delicious.
 While we were looking for tea to buy, watch how the surface of the teapot shines in the bulbsunlight.

 Mom dolled me up cause she said I looked like some witch with my hair down. ;-; so yeah, I ended up looking 5 years younger.
Put on the most retarded/pevertic smile I could.
Successful, no? :D

Aunt also asked me to post a photo or it didn't happen..so... YES. IT DID HAPPEN. ;___;

We went out for dinner and we ate clams.. 
When we opened one of them, look!
A clam within a clam. :)
There was one time a few days before where I found a baby crab inside the clam too. 

I shall take more pictures next time. 
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment